- Self Cater
- About Us
- Contact Us
Do you have an interest and experience in the sales and rental market? Do you consider yourself to be a confident communicator who is committed, hardworking and driven? Do you like the thought of increasing your monthly pay and earning uncapped commission on top of a generous basic salary?
Come and work for an award-winning Swansea estate and letting agency in our new city centre branch!
Due to expansion and growth we have an outstanding opportunity to join a thriving business that's a market leader in Swansea and the Gower. You will be joining a team of 10 staff and will be welcomed with open arms to a friendly and positive working environment that encourages and supports development and progression.
You must be professional, enthusiastic, organised and have the confidence to communicate with all levels of clients ranging from individuals looking for private rentals to those with large property portfolios.
To succeed you will need to be self-motivated and able to think on your own two feet, coupled with an ability to work under pressure and solve problems. Good organisation and planning is essential as you will be dealing with a variety of tasks all at the same time.
You will receive full training and support in all aspects of the business from experts with over 40 years’ experience in the market. Training will involve theory and one-to-one coaching and mentoring on an ongoing basis.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of properties and their tenants and will carry out all associated administration work, inspections and general management.
The role will also involve dealing with sales enquiries, from viewings to completion as well as dealing with enquiries and bookings for our short-term holiday lets.
The starting salary is highly competitive and the contract is subject to a three-month probationary period. If you have an interest in property, are highly motivated and have good communication and people skills, this is the ideal role for you.
Job Description includes:
- Providing excellent customer service to potential and existing clients.
- Dealing with general office correspondence including ‘walk-in’, email and telephone enquiries.
- Matching customer needs for buying, selling and renting of properties.
- Arranging appointments, viewings and valuations.
- Managing tenant enquiries, ‘in-going’ follow-ups, periodic inspections, ‘out-going’ inspections and record keeping.
- Carrying out viewings of sale and rental properties.
- Preparation and monitoring of sales and rental brochures and window displays to ensure they are up-to-date.
- Preparation of landlord contracts, tenant contracts, and associated paperwork.
- Keeping landlords updated and informed as to current status of their properties, and advising on any changes required/recommended.
- General administration duties.
This role will suit those who are competitive by nature and hungry for success.
Can you handle the challenge?
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Job Title: Property Manager
Location: Swansea City Centre
Hours: Full Time
There's a better way to sell or let your home. At Bay, we really know the property market. We're local and we'll gladly share our knowhow and experience with honest advice that will be just right for you. So whether you're buying, selling or letting, get in touch. We're here to help.