- Self Cater
- About Us
- Contact Us
Do you have an interest in the property market? Do you consider yourself to be confident, organised and motivated? Would you like to work as part of a friendly, professional and efficient team?
Come and work for our award-winning estate and letting agency!
We have a great, part-time vacancy for a receptionist / administration assistant to join us at our new, modern office and showroom, located in Swansea city centre. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business that's a market leader in Swansea and the Gower.
You must be professional, enthusiastic, organised and have the confidence to communicate with all levels of clients. The ability to multi-task, maintain order and plan effectively are essential. To succeed in this role, you will need to be self-motivated and able to think on your own two feet, coupled with an ability to work under pressure and solve problems in a calm and effective manner.
The main day-to-day duties of the position will include:-
- Answering incoming calls and passing on messages to appropriate member of staff.
- Responding to sale / rental leads, enquiries and requests for information by email, phone or in person and booking in appointments for viewings and valuations.
- Ability to gain knowledge of our sale and rental property portfolio so that you are able to deal with enquiries effectively.
- Being responsible for the safekeeping of property keys and following the necessary procedures for signing them in / out.
- Ensuring marketing displays in office are up-to-date with new properties and accurate descriptions.
- Keeping up the general organisation and presentation of the office.
- General administration duties including filing, printing and photocopying.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment including computers and printers.
- Possibility of helping out with viewings and inspections during busy periods.
Interested? Please forward your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
My wife and I have been clients of Bay for the last eight years. During this time we have been delighted with the glorious apartments with their superb Marina locations, comfort and cleanliness...
There's a better way to sell or let your home. At Bay, we really know the property market. We're local and we'll gladly share our knowhow and experience with honest advice that will be just right for you. So whether you're buying, selling or letting, get in touch. We're here to help.